Forex Entourage Review: Automated forex trading – securities fraud
Forex Entourage provide no information on their webstek about who wields or runs the business.
The Forex Entourage webstek domain (“forexentourage.net”) wasgoed very first registered on July 16th, 2013. The registration wasgoed recently updated on July 14th, 2017.
Sawicki Tomasz is listed spil the holder, through an address ter Roubaix, France.
Further research exposes this address has bot used to register numerous webstek domains, suggesting it’s virtual te nature.
Forex Entourage provide two corporate addresses on their webstek, one ter the US state of Utah and the other te the UK.
The UK address is a forwarding address. I couldn’t establish whether the Utah address wasgoed virtual
A BBB listing for Forex Entourage LLC wasgoed created on December 15th, 2016. The Utah address provided for Forex Entourage LLC ter the BBB listing is different to that of their webstek.
The Forex Entourage LLC BBS listing cites Paul A Romero spil “Managing Member” and Pablo Romero spil “Coowner”.
Thesis names lead mij to Forex Entourage’s Instagram account, which names “Paul Rome” spil CEO of the company.
Romero goes by his actual name on Facebook, spil does Pablo Romero. Both their Facebook profiles cop out ter early 2016, exposing nothing about their MLM or forex histories.
Spil always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or wields it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing overheen any money.
Forex Entourage Products
Forex Entourage markets a range of forex related packages.
- Forex Very first – “quality signals with overheen 80% accuracy”, live sessions and access to an app, retails for $170 and then $110 a month
- Forex ATM – “hands free trading”, retails for $235 and then $175 a month
- PIP Analyzer Voor – “let our proprietary algorithms take away the headache of finding profitable entries… the Pip Analyzer Voor is designed to analyze the markets and find high probability entries for you!”, retails at $235 and then $175 a month
- #AllIn – a combination of the above three packages, retails at $301 and then $241 a month
The Forex Entourage Compensation Project
Forex Entourage pay affiliates to sell forex packages to retail customers and recruited affiliates.
A monthly ROI is also paid out via a binary compensation structure.
Forex Entourage pay affiliates to recruit fresh affiliates down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
Forex Entourage pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The very first level of the binary team houses two positions. The 2nd level of the binary team is generated by splitting thesis very first two positions into another two positions each (Four positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated spil required, with each fresh level housing twice spil many positions spil the previous level.
Positions ter the binary team are packed via rechtstreeks and zijdelings recruitment of affiliates. Note that there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Each Forex Entourage package has a corresponding point value:
- Forex Very first – 80 points
- Forex ATM and PIP Analyzer Professional – 120 points
- #AllIn – not disclosed (assumed to be 120 or 200 points)
At the end of each month Forex Entourage tally up sales volume on both sides of the binary team.
This metric is used to assign each Forex Entourage shares, which pay a assured “lowest income” ondergrens commission each week.
- 1 Share (600 points on one side, 1200 points on the other) – ondergrens $500 a week
- Two Shares (1800 points on on side, 3600 points on the other) – ondergrens $1000 a week
- Four Shares (4800 points on on side, 9600 points on the other) – ondergrens $2000 a week
- 8 Shares (9600 points on on side, Nineteen,200 points on the other) – ondergrens $4000 a week
- Ten Shares (Nineteen,200 points on on side, 38,400 points on the other) – ondergrens $5000 a week
- 15 Shares (38,400 points on on side, 76,800 points on the other) – ondergrens $7500 a week
- 30 Shares (76,800 points on on side, 153,600 points on the other) – ondergrens $15,000 a week
- 60 Shares (153,600 points on on side, 307,200 points on the other) – ondergrens $30,000 a week
- 90 Shares (307,200 points on on side, 614,400 points on the other) – ondergrens $45,000 a week
Note to qualify for residual commissions a Forex Entourage affiliate vereiste personally recruit at least two affiliates.
Joining Forex Entourage
Forex Entourage affiliate membership is $60 upfront and the purchase of one of three suggested packages:
- Forex Very first – $110 a month
- Forex ATM – $175 a month
- PIP Analyzer Professional – $175 a month
- #AllIn – $241 a month
All Forex Entourage affiliates voorwaarde also pay an extra $Ten monthly toverfee.
When you embark talking about “shares” and monthly payouts, you’re obviously paying a ROI.
Despite Forex Entourage’s murky company ownership and management, a corporate address ter the US is provided. Furthermore Alexa estimates that 80% of traffic to the Forex Entourage webstek originates out of the US.
Suggesting an investment chance from the US and/or to US citizens requires registration with the SEC.
A search of the SEC’s Edgar database turns up nothing for Forex Entourage or any derivatives.
This means Forex Entourage’s MLM compensation project is an unregistered securities suggesting, te disturbance of the US Securities Exchange Act.
Whereas manual trade signals are fine, Forex Entourage’s automated trading is also a securities disturbance.
Forearms Free Trading! Let our pro advisor do all the hard work for you!
From a regulatory compliance perspective, Forex Entourage membership holders invest money and receive a passive ROI based on the efforts of others (literally the definition of a security).
That’s two levels of potential securities fraud, should the SEC launch an investigation.
Outside of that there’s also the potential for Ponzi fraud, spil the monthly shares are tied to affiliate fees and not trading activity.
Affiliate fees are motionless every month, meaning Forex Entourage affiliates are simply paying a toverfee and receiving a “share” of everyone else’s fees each month.
The share payout is based on how many people join after, highlighting the Ponzi facet of the business prototype.
There’s also a pyramid factor to it too, spil without recruitment of affiliate’s who pay a monthly toverfee, Forex Entourage has little to no revenue to pay share dividends with.
A token effort has bot made to encourage retail sales, by way of monthly affiliate fees waived if dual the points of the affiliate’s package are generated through retail membership sales.
Te a legitimate MLM chance I’d highlight this spil a positive, but with securities, Ponzi and pyramid fraud taking place – those issues cannot be overlooked.
The bottom line is if Paul and Pablo Romero were able to consistently generate revenue through forex trading, sharing such a large percentage of it through an MLM compensation project makes no sense.
Unless the forex trading is nothing more than a ruse, with the Romeros making most of their money through shares.
Either way the Achilles’ Intact of Ponzi and pyramid schemes is a druppel te recruitment, which will cause Forex Entourage to collapse.
Ponzi math dictates that a company can’t pay out more than is invested, which will ultimately result ter the majority of Forex Entourage affiliates losing money.